The basic module especially for calculation and evaluation as well as mobile damage recording
- Setting up, copying and deleting orders
- Order search via full-text search
- Order overview ‒ individually configurable
- Data exchange with cooperation partners via claim networks
Vehicle identification (DAT)
- Using Vehicle Identification Number or German Federal Motor Vehicle Office number (KBA) and manually via a vehicle search tree,
- Optional selection for phantom and manual calculation
- Display of manufacturer’s vehicle photos
- Vehicle designation, production year, additional technical data (dimensions, weight, tank volume, etc.)
- Standard and special equipment built-in or optional,
- Logging of additional equipment
- Installed wheel rim with size and picture of wheel rim, display of all possible wheel rims including wheel rim picture
Calculation of repair costs (DAT)
- Graphic recording of damage, optimized for computer or tablet respectively
- Paintwork calculation in accordance with manufacturer, AZT or EURO painting system
- Adoption of hourly rates and calculation factors from stored repair shop address
- Recording/copying and processing several calculations for the order
Import of calculations from other systems (NDK)
- Import of complete vehicle identification, standard, special and additional equipment
- Import of the hourly rates of the calculation
- Import of calculation report incl. structured individual results
Used car evaluation (DAT)
- Manually influencing the value of the special equipment
- Recording of markups and markdowns as well as necessary repair costs, etc.
- Print-out of traders’ purchase value, traders’ sale value, replacement value, current value (standard, differential tax, tax-neutral)
Calculation of “Decrease in market value”
- In accordance with calculation method of the Hamburg Model, BVSK, MFM, Halbgewachs, Rukopf-Sahm, mean value
Calculation of “Downtime/car rental costs”
- Precondition DAT subscription, entry of the respective group with the costs into the result mask, combined with vehicle identification via VIN
Automatic matching of VIN and registration number
- Reference to already processed vehicles by automatic comparison of the chassis no. or the registration number at order creation
- Series tyres from vehicle identification
- Mounted tyres through adopting series tyres and/or selection of integrated tyre information system for motorcycles, passenger cars, light trucks, normal trucks, earth-moving machines and construction machines
- Tyre dimension, sales designation, sales price, tyre and profile photos
- Additional technical information
- Dates, locations and participants,
- Description of state of vehicle (general state, vehicle body, chassis, paintwork),
- Previous, old damage and other remarks
- Local import of photos from hard drive or memory card (digital camera) and, optionally mobile, directly into the process via smartphone and tablet
- Photo processing (brightness, contrast, gamma correction, text, area coverage, arrows, rotating photos, etc.)
- Storage, sorting and assignment to the expert report and/or the salvage exchange
- Manually or by importing from the key address data
- Key address data with name, address, any other contact information, contact partners and, in the case of repair shops, hourly rates and other calculation factors
- Gathering all determined results in one interface
- Graphical comparison of repair costs, replacement value and residual value
Text module management
- Record, change, group in the text master data area for:
- Other cover letters.
- Text modules are linked by field function with order, address, vehicle and result data.
- Text modules can be added from the master data to other cover letters and changed there.
- Standard layouts (cover letter, declaration of assignment, workshop info) included in the scope of delivery.
- Standard layouts are immediately ready for use once the office address has been entered.
- Individual layouts (e.g. integration of company stationery) can be created based on customer requirements.
Document creation and archiving
- in the order with print and/or dispatch and document archiving sorted by those involved/recipients, date and time
- Optional functions:
- Merging of several documents into one PDF file
- Integration of any other PDF documents and photos
- Watermark in the document
- Printout in “Original” or “Copy” layout
- Other cover letters can be prepared before printing.
- Document archiving for any other external documents for the order (e.g. reference file/other correspondence)
Branch and office administration
- Establishment of individual branches or offices
- Setting up the structure of order and, if applicable, invoice no.
Tablet and smartphone integration
- APP for Android and iOS
- The user can work on any number of end devices without restriction.